Thursday, April 2, 2009

yayyy, so happy, finally i got a cap, but its not mine, its from tif, thank you tif... haha, borrowed from her, since i dont need it forever... The cap covers my top part of my hair, so no i dont need to worry about when the wind blows at me : P will return it once my fringe is short : D

today no homework, starting to love maths... cause its fun!!! although my maths teacher is Mr Leong, he's great afterall... People keep commenting bout him, heckcare..... lalalalalalalalalala hands up hands up hands in the airrr... lols techno too nice. just cant stop loving it. going for movie tomorrow. With daniel, best friends, nt sure whether Ah pink aka xq going.

Life seems to be better for me. I lurve my hair

Edit: i know its weird... cause im a vainer? hahaha many are like that too, just that they dont write it but i do

hmmm what if vainer meets vainer?

i think i met a vainer? her name is tracy? shes pretty? kayss i wanna do other things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home