Monday, March 30, 2009

EMO!

finallymy hair is long now! I've been waiting for this day to come. N its EMO time! Well, for me, i dont cut myself... u know i hate pain... N its so devastating? to do it. Kay... Eye liner!!! yeah.. i hav one. LOL probably gonna go out alone and catch SHOPAHOLIC. It's a good movie, heard that the shopaholic has 12 credit cards. WHOA... must be nice! REAL NICE. So peeps, any emos out there? im keen to know... comment me. Err lots of people say its gay.. but i dont think so? ur opinion, cant do anything, uhhm try to think more about u doing it, might change the way u think of it, n afterall u might think that its not gay... i mean, like, err, u know... So hair! grow longer!!! GROW GROW GROW!

So, in class today. i was lucky : D My 2nd time, Mr Singh caught me using my phone, the first time wasnt that bad, he did nothing. but this time, he was quite in a bad mood, angry. So got to giv it to him. haha but it didnt affect me so much. I know he will return it to me within today. N its true, so after class he went out, then while i was playing with the dustpan i broke it. OMG... haha hilarious, then mr singh called me out and gave my phone back :P knew it. Thank you Ajaib! hoho blehh

thenn.. i got 29/40 in science... ARGH why cant i do better? I MUST DO BETTER! nxt time. Must hit 92% for every subject, excluding chinese : D

Kay... my noodles ready... Kim Chi instant bowl noodle, weeeee. Eye Liner rocks! YEAHH u've just been filled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home