Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My aims

Ah okay, One Raffles Quay, The Building. I'm attracted to it, and I'm going to work for it. Someday, Somehow, I am going work in that Building. Finally i have my first AIM.

And secondly, I AM GOING TO GET FIRST IN CLASS THIS YEAR. Gonna get top10 for mid year, and final year... YEAHHHH, FIRST!!! WHOAAA

And I'm looking forward to see Emellene in Singapore next week, yeah..... so see you :D


And u know what??? DEVESH IS A GANGSTER... omg... he so unkind? always uses violence... sayif im gonna beat him(my fren) im gonna beat you first.... WT.... hahaha... Anyway, hes joking. or not. WATEVERRRR

And i've got my hair an APPLE shape... I know! im vain right? Neeverrminnddd... Just want my hair to grow longer...

!!!!!BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home