Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ooooookay. Starting from my PE lesson. some douchebag, was SO disorganised. And before they even reach the court, me and my friends were enjoying the game. it was a 4v4 street soccer... So, they came in and started kicking the balls against the metal thingy... duno what sheet.(most likely used for construction site) So... Mr Chan came in and told them to stop kicking as it was so inappropriate... it was irritating, they did it purposely... and then Jun Ming answered back. And Mr Chan was totally off then... But it wasnt really his fault... It was those douchebag!!! and i really enjoyed that few minutes of fun

So after that had recess then maths and fourth english. After english, Mr Singh, my English teacher met Mr Chua, the Discipline Master. And there we go again, was called out of the class with a few of my friends. So, needed to stay back... Hmmm, there were 7 of us. well, two got white form and 5 including me were given an advise by Mr Chua. Haha... yayyy And while i was inside the Office, listening to the advise, I found out that actually being a gangster, paikia wasnt actaully fun at all. the worst part of it is the parents. It so pathetic! well, unless... parents died then... yes, carry on being one. Haha, what made me said this? this guy actually have loads of record.. and he went in to the office too, and so mr chua was also advising him, and so i was there. yah... ha!

Oh yah, i saw Tif today, humpphh... shes cute? compliment bah... . still not sure about her name, isit tiffany? well, if ur reading correct me, if im wrong. errr... haha... i know its boring, but this is what happens in my life, or mayb i need a more exciting life. But i always had this, its just that... im always doing it alone. Like going out, to the arcade, watching movies, u know... loads of stuff u can do. Can someone write me a quote on my Chat Box.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home