Friday, March 6, 2009

LynnLynnLynnLynnLynnLynnLynnLynnLynn

Hey, Lynn, really can't take it already... Let me ask u this, i ask u for stead will u accept me? N what if i'm desperate, Will you? Accept or Reject : D

The reason i ask it here is because, my phone is confiscated, Don't see u online on msn.

ok so... first thing first, must thank li leng for treating me n my frens Lunch today. N i really shld learn how to stand up for myself, but somethings i dont know really whether to ignore it or. Ignoring, and forgetting is easy for me, but things just sometimes wont back off. But i prefer to forget things. Oh yes, SydneyMS is gonna release version62 which is the pirate jobs, n the server has 16Gbs, thats alot n it wont lag afterall... so join me, frens? its gonna open tonight. www.sydneyms.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home