Thursday, March 5, 2009

Updates About Me

Handphone got confiscated by teacher... Teacher dont mark our paper dont scold us also get paid. why dont u giv me back my phone? Wah.... 15 march sunday 09 got underage party... lols 16 n above, siao ah? i 15 only, n im thinking whether they would check me, or ask me. haha... few of my frens are going... but i dont think they play trance? MOS played R & B and trance, they got their license suspended for that. suck right? Oh the underage party is at zouk, so if zouk isnt gonna play trance techno shuffle songs, not going then... sooooooooooooooooooooooo Heroes Season3 new episodes were out. visit tom365.com although its in chinese.... n if u cant find it, here it is.

http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/5751.html?200933183526.html

i used to watch heroes season 1 2 3 n prison break 1 2 3 4. I think PB Season 5 is coming out SOON?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home