Friday, February 27, 2009

I've been hate by someone. I've got haters.... Well, this is what happen, While we were chatting, i said "i go by looks" N thats when that girl when fury... Rage ar Rage! OMG she was so fierce... damn... just one phrase. Well, i've to change, but i don't really go by looks. i mean i think that, that girl is pretty, yeah, so im judging it. It's complicated isnt it? Well, dont hate me too... Or not i'll be left out. Haha, So, It's my opinion. At least now i learnt not to say i go by looks infront of girls... but i dont really mean that, sorry girl, if u have viewed my blog, dont hate me. N u can say anything, but i wont hate u. Hah... oh yes, N something which i've seen today, i felt sad for her, i saw her beating the wall with her bare fist, screaming, crying. n i think shes thinking, how could i get beaten just like that, this is unfair!!@#@$!$. ok, so i really think my friend shldnt really do that, it was humiliating to her, yes. but i wish after this, she would change. I guess this is karma?
Oh Yes, im going Bugis arcade to play Tekken 6! wohoo. I use Steve Fox, the boxer. n im quite a noob? just started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home