Thursday, February 26, 2009

HOH! got something to share it with you all... Well It's my story? mayb?

Well, my friend said something about me wearing eyeliner and something negative about that, arghh... so i was thinking, i think n think, so finally i thought of something that could defeat those words that were hitting on me. So, i told my brother, why can't i be the first to wear eyeliner? must i wait for it the become a trend/fashion and then to wear eyeliner? so why cant i? So i am born to do what i want what i want to be, n it was a temporary interest might pick it up again. And my other friend said that i was a gay(in malay)l. So i told myself to ignore, by ignoring it was rather quite hard, as he said that infront of my face, i kept quiet, n i also believe in karma, n for frens out there, passerbyer, When people say things like this, the best is for us to tell ourself that we arent like that because we aren't, n to believe in karma is that this might happen because u done something bad, n now something is doing it back to u, n next time the person who said that to u will get it back too. N i don't think im gay... cause i think he said that was because. I don't really tank pain, when i feel pain, it hurts, like a punch from my frens, woahh it hurts, they say all those things... not that my muscles are small... Average size. So, last few words.... Let's be ourselves, if u think its wrong don't do it, cause its karma. Haha... dont think u people would understand what im saying... i wish i had my comp infront of me when my fren said those words so that i can say everything clearly... cant really remember what i was to say...

and... i would like to visit the Zoo. : DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home