Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a let down. to myself. I shldnt have even add her! its me who ruin ur life. NOT U ruin my life. Can anyone buy me an eye liner?

after the broke up with lynn, my life carried on > talked back to teacher so she recommended me white form, added valentina soon we chat on the phone and then we were tgt we were close to each other after 1 week and then soon after a few weeks we had conflicts with each other and look at us now we broke up its the best not to know each other cause it suckS i joined queensway idol but didnt make it had a minor problem with cynthia and felicia apologised n its over exams came maths paper over Great pheww glasses broke but used super glue but its only for temporary still finding suitable glasses but so far none when i look at couples i thought of when can i be like them i envy them n i told myself im gonna work for it and now im not working for it but i'll always will now my hair is long but the side is short im pleased with it fullstop

so what u could see from here, please help me find a good thing that happened cause i couldnt find one, or if u could correct it for me. because the heart never lies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home