Tuesday, April 21, 2009

feeling kind of awkward... sad, upset. Valentina msg me once u finish ur ncc or whatever thingy kay? miss u so much.

going to vivo later on. if anyone who saw an emo later. it must be me or my friend. : P lolss.... WAHAHA was thinking why valentina nv msg me just now.... misses her so much and much. I LOVE UR FATS DEARY!!!

EDIT 5:17.... now waiting for tuan sze to call me, den off to vivo city! hehe... whoa... this time round, my emo look looks better than the last time... haha, i wore hoody and bermudas the last time, but this time hoody and black skinnies, brown and white sneakers. : P soo gna take few photo ltr.... WAKAEKEKEK emellene dont scold me !!!!! its for fun anyway.... haha understand me..... be ourself luhhh BLEH BELH VELHLEVLEGLSDADAS valentina.... why u havent message me???? mayb ltr i go look for her if i got time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home