Wednesday, April 22, 2009

right now, im having this weird feeling about my relationship. N i dunno why. u know this just freaking mess up my mind. so breaking up crossed my mind before, then patch back or something... but U KNOW WHAT
I JUST SUCK AT RELATIONSHIPS
THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT ME
hmmm... WAH?... and this few days, my hair is like quite long?? wind blowss... wtf, sian. my hair is messed up. so what to do folks??? mayb after a night, tomorrow will be better. GREAT

so yesterday, i really did what i said, so did tuan sze... haha. i dont think its worth to be heart pain for me. just saying, that came across my mind too. I really don't know, someone help me out if ur a Relationship expert.

i'll upload the pics later... emo is so funnn. unfortunately i lost my eye liner, damn...... ARGH $8 plus u know!!!!!! aiya nvm, can buy again.


EDIT 5:54pm

thank god, the feeling is gone for now, dont come back anymore please! I'm so glad that i felt valentina in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home