Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry, Can we just be together again?

Okay whats the best part of a relationship? Hmmm, hear it from me kay? whether if im right or wrong.

Our relationship has come to a crucial moment. It's been confusing, abit no logic and some misunderstanding. (this is a exclusive preview from my heart kay...) Do i love her? Yes i do, or not why am i still writing this post. okay.. so how did it start? she said i started it, but i really dont know what i did(lynn, why dont u just tell me everything u know, everything ur thinking of).
Kay, Xiao Qiang told me: u dont trust me, why? isit because of the last few post i mention of my ex? or something. why dont u just tell me(as mention above). Okay, i know i'm irritating, i will improve on that! and i will do my best to be the super duper least of it. I know i don't understand u much, i will try my extraordinary best to understand a single movement and thoughts. Okay, this is what i was thinking this afternoon sitting under BLK 20 at Tiong.

I thought of breaking up, but thinking of it, it was stupid! Why not break up? it would be great, everything will just go away... But no! never! nothing will break us apart just because of this, What is love? it is also about solving problems within each other right!??!?!?!?!?!? it is a challenge, something to prove love?(thats what i think, if im wrong correct me please)
but now, im thinking of seeing each other face to face and talk everything out one by one.
This, is what i think, what about you? Lynn.

Okay sorry, i know this paragraph doesnt match together, im just speaking what i can remember of. This afternoon I called you, i know it was irritating cause i went " erm erm erm" okay... that was because i didnt know what to say, so why can't you start a topic or something? Okay, im not arguing im just stating everything out. U know... Sorry!!!

Okay, I know u are confused and so am i... but after i have written this words, It's your turn to say everything out right??? Well... i must really thank xiao qiang... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Kay... its quite late now 10.40, gotta go shower. So people do help us out with our relationship, or isit just the two of us to solve it. And yes! Lynn u cant keep pushing everything i do and tell me to solve it myself, U got to help me And one last thing, TELL ME THAT U STILL LOVE ME.

nothing will break us up, not even the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home