Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been three days, since my last post, so now i am sitting down typing these words. Soon I'm going to my Ah ma's house for lunch, Fish porridge, yummmyyy, Went out with LYNN and her frens yesterday. So, Love or Infatuation? It's up to me to decide, Okay, now my mind is clear, GREAT! Well, i need more time, I can't follow her all day right? But when we were together, i wish no one was there but the two of us, I could barely hug u when ur frens were there. Oh yah, Baby was sensitive with my pokings... Haha, Holiday huh? Games, Cabal Pserver, Later gonna watch National treasure: Book of secrets at home. Weezzz Surround sound, Baby u don't want to watch with me arh? Okays : D Must miss me okay. Well, i realize that sometimes when i'm doing something i couldn't felt much of you, but while sitting down here, I could feel everything, Out of 7 ex steads, Baby ur the best of my life, One for my LYNN, immature? hahas, woots, its 12:02 alr, Miss you LYNN. Oh yes, holiday, for a week, Kind of boring for me, what can i do? Baby Date me out okay? Loves and Misses and Huggies and Kisses... I've grown up, have I? already fourteen this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home