Thursday, March 12, 2009

* Give and don't expect.
* Advise, but don't order.
* Ask, but never demand.

It makes sense, right?

After School, i waited for you outside your class, after that we went to McDonald's with your friend, after McDonald's, while walking to the bus stop i saw Wilson, he's attached get married Wilson! LOLS... Then i sent you back home. Baby, I love it when u smile at me, n i miss you n love you whenever ur not with me. "I'm wondering how you will look like when u let your hair down."
It is so great to say that, tomorrow is Friday and It is a one week holiday! Yahooooooooo.
And, I'm so stupid for adding so much of ketchup and chili sauce on my double cheese burger.
Haha, mayb thats how i eat? Nevermind, I'll find a new way of eating it.
I must really say that, im so jealous at XiaoQiang for being so good in shuffle, k, got to improve.
Tmr pei you go see doctor. She say she coughing like hell, "think got disease", course not!
I really miss how i like when i was wearing eye liner and eye shadow, i wish someone could sell me a special make contact lens, cause i couldnt get a pair of contact lens with a(i dont really what it is call, sunshine degree? sun reflection? its at 300, and the all shops dont have it)
Will try harder looking for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home