Friday, February 20, 2009

ok... so first thing first, what im gonna say isnt bad about the person and this is my blog, my diary, so i will say out whats in my head. ok... so while going somewhere on the mrt, this girl friend borrowed my phone, she viewed my photos, and then she said, "ni mann shuai de ci shi..." err not sure isit correct so heres the translate, u quite handsome actually, er not sure whether did she said actually, but im just trying to correct it. And i was like WTF? in my mind, like omg where got ppl say this kind of things? but.. one thing i remembered, u can't judge ur looks by urself, only others. So i dont know why im angry, probably hatred. So... yeahh get over with it Goh Jun Yang, kuku me... stupid brain whats wrong??? arghh... now saying it out made me feel better. And today's weather is like so hot... argh!!! stupid sun i wish u were just 30 Degrees! And if U guys got concealer and foundation, borrow it to me will u? im not gay... i wanna see how'd i look. This things just pop out of my mind... damn im also feeling im not right... Am i crazy??? Better Not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home