Monday, September 21, 2009

Prison Break

I've watch Prison Break from Season 1 to 4! on tom365.com
And I really hope to see more, but too bad it ends at season4 D:

So i did something that Micheal Scofield always do.
Breaking in using mind. Sounds fun!

So i was at the old Tan Tock Seng hospital, which is the CDC2.
So their policy was, not more than two visitor can visit a patient.
I was with my mom and dad, so they went in first.

So theres a security station, and the register table right outside of the station.
So i merely walk around to the back of the station to check out things.
And in order to not get caught, the security must not be in the station because the security will monitor the security cameras.

While the security guard was chatting with the another person, i took my chance to go back the back way, which is SO EF-FUN! and then when i was approaching a long walk way, i saw the security walking behind me, I thought i was noticed, but i kept walking, till i notice that i wasn't notice at all! After that long walk way, I reached the lift lobby, and in order to get in, i need a sticker. but i don't. so i saw two visitors coming out of the lift lobby. I asked them if they could give their sticker to me, and they did. TY : D (there will be a security guard sitting outside the lift lobby, and he will let u go in if you have the sticker)

Though this story isn't that exciting, i hope i can take a pictures of that place to show you, or video another prison break AGAIN! (: D with experience)

long post OOPSY~ TATA FEELAAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home