Wednesday, July 29, 2009

really nothing was better than the past. "sigh"

sian, no gf, no life. "lol"

but ive got to find a solution to brighten my daily life "yeah~"

life is just like a box of chocolates "because u wouldnt know what ur gna get"

life sucks, but too bad life has to go on"rather than a suicide"

im saying all this because i need express myself "or not whats this blog for"

some people just say without thinking about themself "applies to me too"

im just fourteen "turning fifteen"

ive gotta change my life before i turn fifteen"if not... just a target"

my fren just got rejected "what the crap,but it has its own meaningful reasons"

im going out this friday "emo night"

im going bowling too, this sunday "hell yeah"

i hope this post would look slightly different from other post in other blogs

thank you for reading...
"tata"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home