Thursday, May 28, 2009

I used to rule the world. now im in the middle, i rolled the dice. a minute i held the key, next to world were closed on me. lols what does it mean? anyhow....

today was suppose to be day one of skateboarding!!!!! ARGH... nvm. patience! HAHAHA.
U humans believe in karma? well, i do, sometimes. and hope that karma would be forgiven on me.
hope that i won't hurt yours and you won't hurt mine. hope that u'll be my last girlfriend. hope that we would get together well. hope that i'll be as high as everyday as long as im with you. hope that u are always happy as long as ur with me. HOPE THAT U WON'T BE ANGRY AT ME FOR BEING IRRITATING. hope that ups and downs wont break as up. hope that i'll always be happy for everything in my life. And happy is the key to everything.

should it be wish as well? or both. Hopes and Wishes. May it come upon me.

i hope this wont irritate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home